Many people are investing in food dehydrators to add to their kitchen appliance collections for healthier meal options. These machines are great for a variety of operations. But you definitely want to make sure you’re getting one of the best ones that the market has to offer.
We’re here to help you with your buying decision. We’ve gone through all of the details on the following dehydrator to give you a good breakdown on features. Keep reading if you’re interested in purchasing Cabela’s Dehydrator.
Heating and Air Details
The temperature of a dehydrator determines multiple factors in regards to how well different types of foods are processed. The thermostat on Cabela’s Dehydrator is adjustable between 80 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit. There is a powerful 900-watt heater mounted in the rear of the appliance. It also includes a 6.5-inch fan that pushes the hot air across each tray horizontally.
The mounted air slots on the side also force the air out. These air features make sure the food dries at consistent rates for deliciously even results. The heating features leave food with just the right taste and texture and a peace of mind if you venture off to go perform some other tasks.
Physical Feature Details
The door on Cabela’s Dehydrator is secured via a magnetic closure and is opened in a downward position. It also clear and allows you to view the food while it is processing. The dehydrator’s trays are easily removable and made of BPA-free polypropylene.
The trays catch excess dripping and ensure effective drying. Cleanup is made simple and quick with the specific material and accessibility of the trays. This also makes the appliance easy to load and unload with food that doesn’t stick to racks.
Cabela’s Dehydrator comes in a deluxe edition that offers 10 trays and more than enough space. The entire appliance sits at 20.5 inches in length, 14.4. inches in width and 16.2 inches in height. The dehydrator weighs 20.9lbs.
This may be a bit of a concern for some people since it does seem a bit on the larger side. You should think about these description details when considering the amount of storage space that you have in your own kitchen.
This dehydrator is fairly affordable for anyone who is looking for one within a lower range budget. You can typically purchase Cabela’s Dehydrator for less than $200. This dehydrator is made to last for years without any complications.
Yet, you also receive a lifetime guarantee with the company. You can make amazing dehydrated treats from various foods, including plenty of fruits, vegetables and meats, seamlessly and carefree.
Cabela’s 80 Liter Commercial Food Dehydrator
Cabela’s Commercial Food Dehydrator is the perfect way to preserve food. With a sizeable 80-liter capacity, it is ideal for dehydrating large quantities of food. Furthermore, this unit features an adjustable thermostat to customize the drying temperature to your specific needs. Additionally, the Cabela’s 80 liter Dehydrator has an adjustable timer for easy dehydrating and a clear door so that you can monitor the drying progress. With its sturdy construction and easy-to-use features, the Cabela’s Commercial Food Dehydrator is the perfect way to preserve food for your family or business.
Penta 360° Air Flo technology and Smart Heat: This machine uses a unique 360° Air Flo design that forces air down the sides of the unit and across each tray for maximum efficiency and faster drying times. It also features Smart Heat technology, which automatically adjusts the drying temperature to ensure food is dried at the optimal temperature for maximum flavor and nutrition.
Powerful: With this Dehydrator, you get a powerful 1,400W heater for fast and even drying.
Easy to use: Cabela’s dehydrators are easy to use and clean.
Secure: This 80 liter dehydrator features a magnetic door closure for a snug, tight seal.
The Cabela’s 80 Liter Commercial Food Dehydrator is perfect for:
- Dehydrating large quantities of food at once
- Preserving food for your family or business
- Drying food at the optimal temperature for maximum flavor and nutrition.
What We Liked
- Twenty-four high-intensity LEDs to see inside the unit.
- Removable snap-lock rack frame system
- Removable drain reservoir drawer
What We Disliked
- The Cabela’s 80 Liter is a large unit, so it may not be suitable for smaller kitchens or homes.
- The price tag is high.
- This unit will cost a lot to run if you dehydrate often. The heater uses 1400 watts.
Cabela’s Harvester 5-Tier Dehydrator
This is another excellent dehydrator from Cabela’s.
- The Cabela’s Harvester 5-tier dehydrator is a great way to preserve your food. This Dehydrator is perfect for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, meats, and more.
- The Harvester 5-tier dehydrator has a powerful 600-watt heating element that evenly.
- Dehydrates your food, and the fan is silent, so you won’t even know it’s on.
- The lid is see-through for you to see your food’s progress.
- The Dehydrator comes with five trays so that you can dehydrate a lot of food at once.
- It has a three-position dial to choose the perfect temperature for your food.
- The price is excellent for a dehydrator
- The heating element is compelling and evenly dries food
- The fan is silent
- It has a clear lid for you to see your food.
- The Dehydrator comes with five trays but can hold ten trays.
- This machine does not have an adjustable thermostat or timer.
Are You Interested In Purchasing Cabela’s Dehydrator?
Cabela’s Dehydrator is a great buy if you’re looking for a dehydrator with great features that consider the end result of your food all the way through. Its features are user-friendly and made to dehydrate a wide variety of foods.
There are many benefits of dehydrated foods being incorporated into your diet. And with the right dehydrator, you can definitely reap all of those rewards. If you want to learn more about food dehydration then check out our tips on getting started with the best dehydrator for you!