Cosori Food Dehydrator Review
Designed in California, the Cosori Food Dehydrator dehydrates food efficiently circulating hot air. Since the hot air eliminates the moisture in foods such as fruit and vegetables, the fungi/bacteria that is oftentimes present in that moisture are simultaneously taken care of, less food spoiled and fewer health risks!
This dehydrator is a fantastic piece of appliance that can extend the shelf life of your favorite foods. It can easily and quickly dehydrate produce, meats even spices and herbs meaning you can store a lot of your food for future use.
The Cosori Food Dehydrator is easy to use. You can use the digital control setting to set the timer in 30 minute increments for up to 48 hours. Quickly and effectively dry food with the right temperatures between 95º-165ºF.
This Kitchen appliance is safe to use. It is certified by ETL and FDA. This dehydrator is also BPA free which is essential for many customers. It has an auto shut off option which prevents the food from being overcooked and keeps the dehydrator from overheating so you won’t have any issue leaving it on.
Another great feature of this dehydrator is that it is easy to store and clean. This dehydrator has five trays which are all BPA free and safe for dishwasher use. If you want to clean the dehydrator base, you can do so with a brush/sponge or a damp cloth.
You can stack all five trays to dehydrate more food and also save more space; it can also be stored quickly and safely and is compact and lightweight only 9.25 pounds.
Last update on 2020-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- It has a built-in timer: You can use the digital touch control panel to change the time for up to 48 hours(in 30min increments), you can also pause while dehydrating to check the food.
- It has an adjustable thermostat which allows you to dehydrate various foods at the proper temperatures (95º-165º F) to get the best results.
- It has auto-shutoff which prevents food from overcooking and the dehydrator from overheating.
- It has a touch-control LED display.
- It is safe for the trays to be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Memory Function
- Power: 450W
- It has five trays.
- It is perfect for food preservation, delicious snacks, and preparation for people who love backpacking. It is excellent for dehydrating food in bulk and lets you decide how to dry your food.
- It has an auto shut off option which is an excellent feature as you won’t need to keep checking on your food regularly.
- It can dehydrate meat, fruit, vegetables, and flowers.
- It is easy to clean and BPA free.
- It has a clear cover so you can see your dehydrated foods.
- The clear cover only shows the top tray of the food dehydrator but not underneath.
- It only has a 2-year warranty.
The Cosori Food Dehydrator is an excellent kitchen appliance for occasional use. With its built-in timer, auto shutoff and BPA free trays, which will give you tremendous dehydrating experience. This is a mid-priced dehydrator which is compact and easy to store. Great for families, backpackers, travelers, people who love to snack. We recommend this amazing product.