A mandoline slicer is an excellent kitchen gadget that will help you slice various foods quickly and efficiently. One of the most popular mandoline slicers on the market today is Mueller V-Pro 5 Blade Mandoline Slicer. This review will go over features, pros, and cons so you can decide if this product is right for your kitchen!
- The product comes with five blades- Slicer Blade, Wavy Blade, Shredder, Coarse Shredder, and Grater.
- It comes in white color.
- The Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer has a manual operation.
- It features a knob-controlled, fully adjustable design.
- It weighs 2.2 pounds.
- The blades are created from high-quality stainless steel for durability and sharpness.
- Easy to clean the blades as they are detachable.
- It is affordable.
- It has five different slicing attachments for various purposes.
- This kitchen product is lightweight, easy to install and store.
- No need for an electrical outlet; it can be used manually.
- It comes with a blade storage case.
- The Mueller V-Pro slicer has a vegetable holder, which is also a safety guard to protect fingers from harm. These blades are very sharp and dangerous for children at home or small kids running around the kitchen, so this is a nice feature.
- Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer is made from plastic.
- It does not come with storage to put the food in during slicing.
- There are no safety features like rubber suction cups to keep the mandoline in place.
- The grip can be uncomfortable when using for more extended periods.
Where to Buy the Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer
- The Mueller V-Pro is a widely popular item that can be found in many more stores.
- eBay, Amazon, Target, and other major retailers have it available online or at the store at a reasonable price.
How to Use the Austria Mandoline Slicer
- To use the product for cutting squash, use the V Blade.
- Set up the squash on the Mandoline.
- Use the vegetable holder that comes with the Mueller V-Pro 5 Blade Mandoline Slicer.
- Slowly slide the squash down (be careful with your fingers).
- The slicer will do all the work and present you with a beautifully sliced squash.
The Mueller Austria V-Pro Multi Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer is great for slicing various vegetables so you can enjoy them raw or cooked. The mandoline will slice anything that fits between the blades ranging from paper-thin slices to thick french fries.
Overall, I found the Mueller Austria V-Pro 5 Blade Adjustable Mandoline Slicer to be a great product. It has so many features, and it is well worth its price tag, which allows for this to be an excellent investment in your kitchen. The safety aspect of this item is also something that you need to consider when purchasing one of these Mueller V-Pro Mandoline Slicers. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for excellent quality, durable, and well-priced mandolin slicer. This is one tool that will be used often in our kitchen at home.
Please tell us what you think about this product in the comments below!