Enjoy delicious, nutritious & low-carb snacks with the Elite Gourmet Food Dehydrator. Give yourself and your family healthy, low-calorie choices for lunch, dinner, breakfast, or even a simple snack. The Elite Gourmet dehydrator has five BPA- free, easy to clean 11.1″ trays with an impressive drying space! It’s so simple; all you need is 350 watts of electricity to dry a range of fruits and vegetables, seasonings, herbs, and even create different kinds of jerky. There are many pros and cons you should know before deciding to buy this appliance.
Last update on 2021-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The Elite Gourmet food dehydrator comes with an adjustable temperature ranging from 95ºF to 158ºF that dehydrates foods at their optimal temperature and has a horizontal airflow that distributes heat evenly.
- Create natural dehydrated foods and snacks without the added sugars, preservatives, or additives. Say goodbye to processed junk foods. Also, create dried healthy fruit rolls, granolas, and trail mix.
- The Elite Gourmet is great for hobbyists, dry flowers, potpourri, and dough crafts. It is great for pet lovers to make healthy and delicious 100% natural homemade treats for their furry friends.
- This appliance provides an even heat distribution. It uses a base-mounted fan to promote even drying and air circulation. This kitchen appliance is also transparent, which allows you to monitor your food being dehydrated.
- Provided with is machine is 5 BPA-free trays.
- Clear view lid.
- 350W of power / 120V is perfect for home use.
- The first benefit is the size. This is seemingly going to be the most significant advantage for most people. This is one of the most popular commercial food dehydrators, and you can get one for a reasonable price. If you want to use it in the house, you won’t have to worry about lugging it out to the garage or the trunk of your car. Plus, it will save you money because you will cut down on your expenses at the store. The size of the Elite Gourmet food dehydrator is 11.4” wide x 8.5” long.
- The second good thing about this appliance is all of the accessories. There are five BPA-free trays included, and you can purchase the fruit roll sheets separately.
- This dehydrator has a base-mounted fan that will dry all of your food evenly and quickly.
- You are in control of the appliance with the adjustable thermostat—no more worrying about where to set the temperature—range from 95ºF to 158ºF.
- The fourth point is the design of the Elite Gourmet Food Dehydrator itself. There are many different size and designs available on the market. This is great because there is something for just about everyone. You can get a larger model if you’re more than just drying food occasionally. You can also get a smaller one if you’re only planning on freezing some of your dry food items. This appliance has a circle design with transparent trays and cover and a black bottom- it looks stylish on a kitchen countertop.
- Some people like to use their Elite Gourmet Food Dehydrator for large-scale commercial purposes. This can undoubtedly be a good thing. There is nothing more tiresome than having to wait for food to be dehydrated in an air-conditioned area. Your food dehydrator should be air-tight so that no moisture will have a chance to get in. This way, you can avoid mold build-up and spoilage – both of which are real problems for those who rely on dehydrating their food. The Elite Gourmet dehydrator has a solid lid and trays so that your food does get spoiled.
- You get a U.S.-based customer support team which means you can buy with confidence.
- The trays are fully submersible and dishwasher safe.
- It takes Very long to dehydrate food than stated in the booklet, according to some customers online.
- There’s no way to control or know exactly which temperature the machine is currently heated to. There are three temperature options 95 to 104, 113 to 131, and 140 to 158 F
- You have to make sure that the trays are seated correctly for the appliance to work well.
Elite Gourmet Dehydrator Recipes
Below is one of the mouthwatering recipes you can try with your Elite Gourmia dehydrator.
(This recipe is good for roughly 3-5 pounds of beef, fish, or poultry)
½ lb of brown sugar
3 cups of soy sauce*Spices of your choosing
½ cup of liquid smoke (this can be optional)
Mix all the ingredients together.
Make sure the brown sugar has melted. Let the mix sit for around 15 minutes. Place the sliced meat into the marinade and cover. Let it stand for ten minutes refrigerated. Make sure to turn meats regularly to cover completely. Remove any excess liquid. Place the meats onto dehydrator trays and dehydrate. The dehydrating time for a full 5-tray will take almost 24-36 hours.
Most of the time, these kitchen appliances are made up of sturdy metal or plastic material. In some instances, you will be able to find a small handheld model that can fit into your kitchen area. The small sizes are perfect for apartments that are small in space. Another great feature of this food dehydrator is that the machine is very easy to clean since there is only one simple setup. It also has five trays that are more than enough for you to dehydrate different kinds of foods- also, the trays are made from BPA- free materials.
An Elite Gourmet dehydrator can be a perfect appliance for you. However, you need to take some time to look through all the options that you have. Compare prices and features between different stores so that you can get the best price. It is not difficult to use, and it can help you save money on your groceries. If you take care of it and use it properly, it can last you for many years to come.