The Micho food dehydrator is a new design of dehydrators produced in 2018 which is made with homemakers in mind. It is a mid-sized dehydrator that can dry a variety of foods. In this article, we will review this machine and go through each point in detail, at the end of this review you will have all the information needed to decide to purchase this dehydrator.
Let’s get started.
Last update on 2021-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Removable and Stackable Trays
It comes with five removable and stackable trays which are flexible and extensible to hold greater amounts of food. You can place the trays in two different ways to allow you to dehydrate various foods in different size at the same time. You can remove the trays conveniently out for cleaning.
Adjustable Digital Timer & Temperature
With the Micho food dehydrator, you can start drying your food with just a click of a button. This kitchen appliance comes equipped with a digital LED screen, a timer and temperature that can be adjusted which allows you to control accurately drying times and temperature at any time. It has a drying time of up to 72 hours, and the temperature range is from 95 to 158°F (35°C-70°C).
Material and Feature
This dehydrator machine is safe to dry food; it is produced with BPA free materials to give the user the confidence in drying their foods and comes with an auto shut off feature which prevents overheating.
Healthy and Delicious Dry Foods
You can make additive and preservative free homemade food. It is suitable for making mouthwatering snacks for your pets and kids from the comfort of your kitchen or home. Perfect for vegetable, fruits, herbs, nuts, beef jerky, etc. Enjoy delicious, natural and healthy snacks.
The Micho food dehydrator is uniquely designed with transparent trays and base which allows you to see and control the progress of your food without switching off or removing the cover of the machine. Easily and quickly make your favorite snacks thanks to the 360° hot air circulation system and unique mesh design.
32 x 25.9 x 21.6 cm
The color of the dehydrator machine is black
It is made from stainless steel
- It comes with an auto shut off feature in case the dehydrator overheats.
- It comes with a 360-degree high-heat air circulation feature that travels through each layer.
- It is designed with anti-skid foot pads with stylish appearance and high performance.
- It has a digital LCD screen that shows the accurate temperature and time.
- It comes with a variable tray stacking system that offers two different heights to suit foods of different sizes and thicknesses.
- Supply voltage: 110V
- It is BPA free
- It comes with a large 5-tier design which can hold 1kg of food capacity per tray which allows you to dry different types of food together.
- The Micho food dehydrator works quietly with a super quiet fan; you can even use it overnight without any noise disrupting your sleep.
- The case of the dehydrator is fingerprint-free stainless steel, and the trays are removable & fully dishwasher safe.
- Excellent for drying a variety of foods, fruits, herbs, beef jerky, vegetable and more.
- Nothing to report yet.
The Micho food dehydrator has enough trays that are important for drying a variety of foods. You can dehydrate food in high quantity easily and quickly. It manages the taste and quality of the food smoothly.
This dehydrator machine has many cutting-edge and straightforward features such as the 360-degree high heat air circulation and auto shut off and more which is a must in most dehydrating experience. It also comes with a reasonable price that can satisfy anyone’s budget. The machine is also lightweight and only weighs 3.14 Kg, moving the kitchen appliance can be easy to do.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly, mid-range machine that can do the same job as the big brand names than the Micho food dehydrator is the one we recommend.
We hope that the review has given you the information to make up your mind regarding purchasing the Micho dehydrator and if not then, buy this kitchen appliance soon.
For more reviews check them out here!