LEM 10 Commercial Meat Slicer is a new product on the market for home use. Their goal was to create easy-to-use and affordable meat slicers that could cut any meat with ease. LEM is the answer for those who want a budget-friendly, high-quality, durable machine that will last years to come! This brand offers some great features like its heavy-duty steel construction and quality blade. This company has many satisfied customers in the United States and abroad – make sure you are one of them too!
Let’s take a closer look at LEM Mighty Bite Slicer.
LEM 10 Commercial Meat Slicer
The LEM Big Bite 10″ Meat Slicer is a commercial quality grade slicer with a sliding carriage and food holder arm for smooths cuts. It can slice your meat as thin as 1mm or as thick as 10mm, and the blade is finely honed for efficient use. The robust 0.4 HP motor ensures this heavy-duty machine won’t slow you down, and it’ll last through any amount of slicing for years to come. In addition, the skid-resistant rubber feet make sure that once it’s set up, it stays there no matter how hard you work! Get yours today!
- The LEM meat slicer 10 inch comes with a blade sharpener.
- This machine is ETL Certified.
- This appliance offers 465 RPM for easy cutting.
- It has a highly resistant cutting blade made from stainless steel material; this is great for long-term use.
- Another great feature is the thermal safeguard which detects the temperature of the machine.
- This slicer has a graduated knob.
- The blade sharpener is convenient in keeping your product performing its best.
- The skid-resistant rubber feet help keep your product in one place.
- Thickness range- 1mm to 10mm
- Has a sturdy cast aluminum housing.
What We Like About the LEM 10 Commercial Meat Slicer
- We really like the built in sharpener. This really helps keep the appliance in top shape.
- It’s a high-quality machine that is the best commercial meat slicer for home use.
- The quality blade is made from stainless steel, which means it won’t rust or corrode over time as other materials might do, so you can feel safe when using this product!
- We love the high motor power and the skid-resistant rubber feet, which keep it from moving around.
- It also has an excellent, smooth-running carriage with stainless steel food holder arm that ensures perfect cuts every time.
What It Could Improve On
- It isn’t suitable for slicing frozen foods or non-food items.
- This machine is slightly heavier than we might like it to be and could stand some improvement in the weight area.
- The LEM 10 Commercial Meat Slicer is not dishwasher safe.
- It is only for home use and cant be used in commercial establishments.
Where Can You Buy It For The Best Price?
This product can be found for sale at its official website or Amazon.
A smaller alternative to the LEM 10 is the 7 ½ slicer from the same company. It is a lightweight model that makes it easier to handle; it has an aluminum construction with a stainless steel serrated blade making it highly durable. It also features a powerful motor pushing out 150 watts for efficient slicing.
How to Use a Meat Slicer Properly And Safely
- You should never put this 10-inch meat cutter or any other product on top of hot surfaces or next to flames.
- You should make sure not to let the power cord pass over sharp-edged or hot objects.
- Try to keep the cored from getting wrapped around the machine. Also, make sure to put the machine on a non-slip surface area close to the outlet.
- Please do not stick your fingers or touch the blade when it is in operation ( these blades are sharp).
- Always put the LEM Slicer facing towards you, where you can easily see the ON/OFF switch.
- Add the food with ease by placing it onto the sliding food tray(G) and using the Food Holder Arm to push the food against the food support (B) according to LEM 10 Commercial Meat Slicer manual.
- Now switch on the LEM Big Bite 10 Slicer; this will activate the blade.
- Control the thickness of the slice to your liking by adjusting the Graduated Knob.
- Use the Food Holder Arm by pushing the food to be sliced over the blade in a back and forth motion till the food is cut to your liking.
- Once the machine has finished its operation, you should turn the Graduated Knob back to 0.
Tip: LEM Products recommends run times of 30-minutes or less with one hour cooling time; this will assure the long life of your meat slicer .
How to Clean A Meat Slicer
- To clean the LEM Slicer, you first need to switch it to the OFF button on your appliance, remove the plug from the electric outlet, and then turn the Graduated Knob down to 0 setting.
- You should not submerge this product into water or any other liquid.
- Remember, the cutting blade is extremely sharp. When handling the product, it is highly recommended to purchase cut-resistant gloves from online or LEM Products’ website. The added safety of wearing these will protect you and your hands if an unexpected accident happens while cutting the meat.
- You’re going to need a clean, sharp blade. That’s why it is so crucial that you keep your machine in great shape by cleaning it as required. If not, those perishable food scraps will accumulate on the slicer and behind the cutting blades. For more information on removing the parts and other items for cleaning, please read the manual for this product at lemproducts.com.
- Read the manual on removing the Food Tray. Once it’s separated, you can wash it by hand in warm soapy water and finish by thoroughly drying it.
- Next, clean the machine’s housing with a dry cloth or a soft brush and finally reassemble all the parts.
At Minimum How Often Must a Meat Slicer Be Cleaned And Sanitized
Meat slicers should be cleaned and sanitized after each use. This means wiping off any excess food particles or residue from the blade, bedplate, pushing block, and end plates. After every four hours of continuous slicing, the appliance must be completely, thoroughly cleaned, and sanitized. For safety reasons, it’s essential to ensure the machine is completely clean and free from any food residue before slicing more food.
It’s also recommended to give your meat slicer a complete cleaning after each day of use. This helps prevent bacteria build-up, ensuring it stays sanitary for more extended periods.
Additionally, it’s a good idea to have your product professionally serviced regularly to ensure it is running efficiently and safely. Doing so will help extend the life of your equipment, as well as maintain its performance. Finally, properly cleaning and sanitizing your machine is essential for keeping it safe and in optimal working order.
The Best Meat Slicer for Home Use: What to Consider
Blade size: When you want to slice meat, the blade needs to be large enough. For larger cuts, make sure that your appliance can handle it too!
Power: The more powerful the slicing blade, the faster it spins. But there are some limitations to this, so make sure you read all of your product information before purchase and get the right slicer for what type of food prep you plan to use.
Cut thickness: It’s a good idea to measure the kind of work your machine will be doing in advance. If you’re on-call for cutting slices at different widths, make sure that this is one of its many functions!
Warranty: You should look for a appliance that has a good guarantee for the product. Different machines have different life spans, and it’s essential to know how long you can use your product before worrying about spending more money!
Cost: You should also consider what type of budget you are working with when buying a commercial meat slicer. LEM offers excellent prices without sacrificing quality.
The LEM commercial meat slicer is the best home meat slicer on the market for several reasons: This company makes a wide range of products from food processors to various types of kitchen equipment, and their expertise shows through in this product as well! In addition, its unique design is both easy to use and clean, which makes for an excellent kitchen investment. You can easily clean your slicer by hand with warm soapy water. The Big Bite 10 is also safer than other brands because it has a Blade Guard safety to protect you from injury and keep your hands safe!
Now that you know why the LEM Commercial Meat Slicer is the best home meat slicer on the internet, are you ready to buy your own? If so, purchase one today online or find out more by contacting us below.