Quality over quantity is what we say here at Dehydrated Foodz. When it comes to quality, there is no better choice than Excalibur 3926TW. Say goodbye to all the harmful chemicals of buying store owned dehydrated food and costly snacks.
|1||Excalibur Food Dehydrator 9-Tray...||2,759 Reviews||See Price on Amazon|
|2||Excalibur Food Dehydrator 9-Tray...||1,924 Reviews||See Price on Amazon|
|3||My Ultimate EXCALIBUR Food Dehydrator...||158 Reviews||See Price on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Food dehydrators are amazing kitchen appliances for making homemade dried snacks, and much more. There are so many dehydrators out there that it can be confusing as to which one to choose. Make sure you view other options before making a purchase.
So you’re wondering which dehydrator I should buy? Read on to learn more about the Excalibur food dehydrator 9-tray electric.
With the Excalibur 3926TW, you can dehydrate fruits and vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for making fruit roll-ups, raise bread, or make homemade yogurt. The ideal snacks for you, your family, and your guests.
The Excalibur food dehydrator 9-tray comes with the patented Hyperwave technology and horizontal parallex. With this feature, the dehydrator removes water from food with a constant flow of thermostatically-controlled warm air.
For the best quality, Excalibur food dehydrators have been produced in the US since 1973.
Preserve Your Harvest
Food dehydrating has been one of the oldest preservation methods globally. Dehydration prevents and slows spoilage by eliminating most of the foodstuff’s water content.
These Excalibur economy dehydrators come with 9-Trays and has 15 square feet of dehydrating space, which gives you enough room for your favorite snacks.
Time and Temperature
This appliance features a 26-hour timer and adjustable thermostat. The thermostat has a range from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. The scope of the temperature is low enough to conserve active enzymes in fruits & vegetables. It is also high enough to satisfy safety standards for drying meat for jerky.
It includes a flexible poly-screen tray that inserts into the dehydrator to limit foodstuff from sticking. The poly screen trays do not need to be removed or rotated during its operation.
This machine also includes a built-in on/off switch and a 7-inch fan for improved air circulation.
The Excalibur 3926TW comes with a ten-year limited warranty.
Prepare For Emergencies
You can quickly and safely prepare dried food for long term use at home, and this can be achieved with the Excalibur Food Dehydrators.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 17 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Nine-tray, 15 square foot capacity
- 10 YEAR Limited Coverage
- The appliance has the Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallexx Airflow which is exclusive to Excalibur
- It comes in nine-trays and has 15 square foot capacity
- The black Excalibur food dehydrator 3926TW comes with a 7-inch fan for increased air circulation
- The power of this dehydrator is 110 Volts, 600 Watts
- This device has an adjustable thermostat which ranges from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- 26-hour timer
- The Excalibur 3926TW Makes dehydrated jerky, nuts fruits, and more.
- Able to dehydrate large amounts of foodstuff with its nine trays.
- Fantastic company that has been providing quality food dehydrators since 1973.
- American owned company.
- It evenly circulates heat and provides excellent temperature and timer control.
- This device features a 26-hour timer and adjustable thermostat. The thermostat varies from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees.
- It has patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow, which is exclusive to Excalibur food dehydrator and helps the food dry faster, preserve more nutrients and looks, and taste better.
- Great for large families, sports enthusiasts, gardeners.
- This unit comes with a user manual.
- People have reported that the dehydrator does not support other country power sockets.
- The product’s material is plastic.
- The fan can become noisy.
- Because of the size of the appliance, it can take up much of your kitchen space.
- It can become hard to clean after use.
- It uses a lot of power ( 600 watts )
Let’s compare the Excalibur 3926TW with the Cosori premium food dehydrator machine.
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Both machines are designed and created in the USA. The Cosori premium food dehydrator is designed in California. The Excalibur dehydrator in Sacramento.
The Cosori comes with six stainless steel trays, whereas the Excalibur 3926TW comes with nine flexible poly-screen trays.
The Cosori dehydrator comes in stainless steel, and the Excalibur 3926TW nine tray dehydrator comes in plastic.
Ease of Use
For the Cosori, the control panel can set the timer in 30-minute increments for up to 48 hours. This appliance can make average-sized quantities of dried foods with accurate temperatures between 95º-165ºF.
The Excalibur 3926tw 9 tray electric food dehydrator comes with a 26-hour timer. The thermostat varies from 105°F to 165°F.
The tray liners of the Cosori premium food dehydrator are 100% BPA-free. The dehydrator auto shuts off when the timer ends. It also claims to have overheat protection, which will activate if the food dehydrator overheats. It is also ETL Listed & FDA Compliant.
The Cosori premium food dehydrator machine is easy to store and clean- The six trays are dishwasher-safe.
Both food dehydrators are manufactured by two of the biggest companies in the food dehydrating business. Both machines have sufficient space for drying, and both have an adjustable thermostat and temperature. The Excalibur dehydrators have a slight edge over Cosori as they have been in the Business since 1973, and customers have more options for dehydrators to choose from.
Suppose you’re looking for a large dehydrator that is powerful enough and has a lot of drying space. In that case, the Excalibur 3926TW 9 tray dehydrator with timer white is the one we recommend at Dehydrated Foodz. With its 9 trays, it can easily accommodate large families and people who like to store food for more prolonged use. This appliance is made by Excalibur, which is a reputable company that has been in the business since 1973 and comes with great support. The adjustable thermostat is another great feature from this dehydrator, as it gives you better control. We know how time-consuming it can be to pick a dehydrator. If you are still uncertain which food dehydrator to choose, check out other food dehydrator reviews to help put your mind at ease.