The Sahara Folding Food Dehydrator is now the world’s only food dehydrator, which folds up into a neat 1/3 of an inch for easy storage. This means that all you have to do with this dehydrator is just place it in a convenient location in your home. No messy tableware, no dripping cloths, and no muss and fuss. This appliance can fit in any corner of your pantry, garage, attic, or anywhere you might find room for it. It comes with a sturdy carrying handle to ensure safe and reliable use.
Last update on 2021-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The extreme drying fans take out the air in the drying compartment while rapidly drying out the food inside. The result is an intense, uniform drying process that gives you fresh, dry, nutritious foods that are perfect for juicing, cooking, or baking. Sahara dehydrator offers various options suitable for all types of fresh foods, from oranges, apples, berries, cabbage, and carrots to dehydrated meats such as beef and chicken. The extreme drying fan even dries fish, cookies, and pasta, which are not suitable for most standard kitchen cabinets.
While the overall size of the Sahara brand makes it more expensive than other similar models, the extreme drying capability of the rotary fan dehydrators makes it well worth the extra money. Most of these appliances can handle up to six pounds of dried fruits, vegetables, or fruits and vegetables. This model can even handle peaches, pears, nectarines, and cherries.
This company is known for its reliability and longevity, and Taylor Sahara has kept that quality in mind when producing its new line of food processors and dehydrators. The foldable design makes it easy to clean up the machine and clean up the inside now and then.
- The Sahara dehydrator can quickly fold to 1/3 of its size.
Over 1 square meter of dehydrating space (11ft2)
- The Brod & Taylor Sahara Dehydrator has space for large amounts of fruit, vegetables, or meat. You can also use the accessory silicone mats for fruit leathers from smoothies you make.
It has a quiet, efficient radial fan.
- A quiet low noise produces the Sahara Food Dehydrators’ optimized air circulation. This extremely efficient fan provides a mix of fresh air to give the food the drying edge and energy efficiency. The air filter can be washed and reusable; this is great as it stops the dirt and contaminants from getting into the dehydrator.
It Comes With a Dual Heating System.
The Sahara folding dehydrator comes with a 700W power source; this has more than enough power for large fresh fruits or high temperatures to dehydrate meat. Another great thing about the Sahara food dehydrator is it has a dual heater system that automatically switches to a lower power option for more effective performance when food is partly dry or for lower temperatures when dehydrating raw food.
The Sahara Food Dehydrator Comes With a Dual time/temperature.
- The Sahara folding dehydrator has an easy-to-use dual timer and temperature controls system that easily lets customers program two timers and two temperature settings; this allows your food to dehydrate more efficiently.
- It comes with authentic glass doors with stainless steel hinges that make the dehydrator resistant to acids and gives it a premium shine.
- This dehydrator is the world’s first full size folding dehydrator and comes with a considerable tray space, and can also fold into 1/3 of its size for easy storage.
- It comes in a dual heater design that gives the customer the option to quickly dehydrate food and change to lower power for best performance.
- The Sahara food dehydrator can be set for up to 99 hours for a total of 198 hours of constant automatic operation.
- It comes with stainless steel trays or polypropylene shelves.
- Customers have reported the dehydrator can be noisy.
- The Brod and Taylor dehydrator is really expensive.
The Sahara Dehydrator is one of the most popular model from Brod & Taylor. Still, their other product line includes the Brod & Taylor Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker, knife sharpeners. This product can handle dehydrating foods as small as one pound. Whether you need a smaller handheld model for home use or a larger commercial grade model for a retail food drying company, you should take a look at the Taylor Sahara dehydrator and give it a try at dehydrating food.
Check out some of our reviews here.